VLF-ONE - Maximized command handlers

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
davidbalansa

VLF-ONE - Maximized command handlers

Post by davidbalansa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi group,

In a basic VLF-ONE business object like the shipped Resource Application -> People Business Object, you can select an entry in the instance List to show the command handlers window (Details, Salary Package).

The command handler window can be maximized using the maximize icon.
Maximized.JPG
Maximized.JPG (9.96 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
If another command handler is selected (Salary Package) the Command handler window reverts back to the original size before it was maximized. Is there any settings available so the command handler window will remain maximized as the users moves between command handlers for a given instance?

I found a work around where you can select the Change Settings icon in the command handler window and select "Use Full Height". Select the Change Settings icon again and select "Use Full Width". Now when you navigate between command handlers the window remains maximized. The downside is the number of clicks to set it up.
Change Settings.JPG
Change Settings.JPG (10.1 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
Regards,
David

MarkD

Re: VLF-ONE - Maximized command handlers

Post by MarkD » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:26 pm

I am pretty sure that issue was corrected in the EPC141006 VLF version.
Could you check that you are still using the previous version EPC140006?

davidbalansa

Re: VLF-ONE - Maximized command handlers

Post by davidbalansa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the response. We are on VLF Version EPC141006.
VLFONEVersion.JPG
VLFONEVersion.JPG (13.45 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
I will log this with support.

David