VLF Filter Tab Customization and Settings

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
jyoung

VLF Filter Tab Customization and Settings

Post by jyoung » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:42 am

Is there any way to customize or tweak the VLF-ONE Filter Tabs?
tabs.PNG
tabs.PNG (9.26 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
You can see that the top of the tab runs into the window border and that the "Name" tab is a lot smaller than the other two.
I would like to clean that up some if possible.

I've tried to set the to be "FlatButtons" and "Buttons" in the Filter settings but it seems to have no effect. Also tried setting the tabs to the bottom and that did nothing as well.

I guess all the filter settings for VLF-ONE are being ignored?

Chrome, Edge and IE 11 all show the same thing.

davidbalansa

Re: VLF Filter Tab Customization and Settings

Post by davidbalansa » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:39 am

It looks like the Filter Setting tab is not applicable to VLF-ONE, even when you only have Show Information for VLF-ONE checked. If you go to the documentation it indicates the options are not available in VLF-ONE.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.88 KiB) Viewed 1354 times

MarkD

Re: VLF Filter Tab Customization and Settings

Post by MarkD » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 am

There should be a small gap between the tab and the title bar. That will be fixed.

There is also another option you might consider - making just one VLF filter component that itself contains 3 tabs.

That approach might offer more options and programmatic control.