VL Web Center Multiple Buttons

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
jyoung

VL Web Center Multiple Buttons

Post by jyoung » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 am

Is there a trick to getting multiple buttons centered horizontally?

For example, in this capture, the Save and Download Buttons are both set to TopCenter Flow Right.
capture.PNG
capture.PNG (2.99 KiB) Viewed 815 times
As you can see the Save button(Display Postion 1) gets centered and the Download button flows to the right instead of being both centered in the Layout.

If I remove the Flow, they lay on top of each other.

The only way have been able to do this is with two columns each set to Proportion and the right align the button in column 1 and left align the button in column 2.

The more buttons I have the more columns I have to have and more tricky the whole thing gets.

Is there any trick to getting them centered without resorting to individual columns?

TomC

Re: VL Web Center Multiple Buttons

Post by TomC » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 am

Hi Joe,

Make each of the buttons alignment Center, and set the flow to Center Horizontal. This should do exactly what you are asking.

jyoung

Re: VL Web Center Multiple Buttons

Post by jyoung » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 am

lol, I KNEW there had to be something that I was not seeing. I can't believe I missed that!

Thanks Tom!