User Name changed to DCXPGMLIB when Calling RPG

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
eddie9394

User Name changed to DCXPGMLIB when Calling RPG

Post by eddie9394 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:52 am

I have a Server Module that create transaction records then call a function (to call a RPG program) to generate GL entries. Everything works fine except records generated by the RPG program are showing created by "DCXPGMLIB", the transaction records created before the function call in the same server module are showing the correct user ID (whoever sign-on to the LANSA Application). Anyone know how to fix this? THANKS!

mbulka

Re: User Name changed to DCXPGMLIB when Calling RPG

Post by mbulka » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:10 am

Hard to say, could be many things.
Check SDS for your using User in your RPG. Maybe you have replaced the user with the one in your SDS ?
D SDS
D User 254 263
If yes, this could be the issue.
Check the field in DC@ISPEC for user name, could be field DC@USR (or maybe field DC@GRU)
Or you can debug, set watch in your RPG watch DC@USR and see, where it is changed
Just a tip.

Have a nice time

MarkD

Re: User Name changed to DCXPGMLIB when Calling RPG

Post by MarkD » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:16 pm

The mention of a sever module makes me think that thius post may be related .... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1586&p=3574&hilit=e ... tion#p3574