Integrator SOAP Server

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
kno_dk

Integrator SOAP Server

Post by kno_dk » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:09 am

Hi.

I have to duplicate a SOAP Server. There should be a section of tags - Articletmf that should be there one or more times in the Artictletmfs. I have created all the tags in SOAP server types in integrator studion. ArtictleTmf is created as an array of articleTmf.
22-10-2018 16-07-55.png
22-10-2018 16-07-55.png (25.83 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
When Integrator creates the WSDL it name the artictleTmf array item. When I test the SOAPServer then Integrator expect that there is a level named <Item>. And in the server I have to duplicate there is no <item>.

Here is the part of the WSDL:

<complexType name="ArticleTmf">
<sequence>
<element name="articleIdErp" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="articleIdSupplier" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="guid" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="type" nillable="true" type="xsd:int"/>
<element name="supplier" nillable="true" type="impl:Supplier"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
<complexType name="ArrayOfArticleTmf">
<sequence>
<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="impl:ArticleTmf"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
<complexType name="ArticleTmfs">
<sequence>
<element name="articleTmf" nillable="true" type="impl:ArrayOfArticleTmf"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>

Here is the xml Integrator creates if I use the SOAPAgent service from the WSDL I have created in the above SOAPServer project - See the level(tag) <item>
<articleTmfs>
<articleTmf>
<item>
<articleIdErp>MAN W 719/5</articleIdErp>
<articleIdSupplier>W 719/5</articleIdSupplier>
<guid>7ea338e6-194b-4a85-ad88-a6c6e33541f0</guid>
<type>0</type>
<supplier>
<poolId>0</poolId>
<supplierId>4</supplierId>
</supplier>
</item>
</articleTmf>
</articleTmfs>

How do I avoid that integrator SOAPServer creates the WSDL with this extra level <item>?

/klaus