VLF-ONE uses ‘extended’ version of the base VL-Web theme.
Some points to (maybe) ease confusion:
• The shipped set of VLF-ONE extended themes is exactly associated the shipped VL-Web set.
So the VLF-ONE theme with symbolic name MATERIALBLUE uses VL-Web’s MaterialDesignBlue theme, the theme with name MATERIALINDIGO uses VL-Web’s MaterialDesignIndigo theme, etc, etc. The VL-Web theme associated with a VLF-ONE extended theme (a VF_SY170O object) can be found in property VLWebApplicationTheme.
• Almost all the control level theming in VLF-ONE based applications comes from the associated VL-Web theme. That means this specific PRIM_MD.Input question is really a general VL-Web question.
• The ‘extended’ part of the VLF-ONE theme is mostly about the color, sizes and spacing used to create higher level compound visual items – things like window menu bars, the movable filter and command handler panes, various borders and edges, how messages are presented, etc. There's also quite a lot of non-visual properties.
• You can create your own custom VLF-ONE extended theme and associate it with a shipped or custom VL-Web theme. To use a custom VL-Web theme you need to set the UseCustomApplicationTheme property in the VLF-ONE extended theme.
• Some potentially useful links:
https://docs.lansa.com/14/en/lansa048/i ... 8_6510.htm
https://docs.lansa.com/14/en/lansa048/i ... 8_6520.htm
https://docs.lansa.com/14/en/lansa048/i ... 8_8345.htm
https://docs.lansa.com/14/en/lansa048/i ... 8_8325.htm