URL scheme for redisplay

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Rieko Saitoh

URL scheme for redisplay

Post by Rieko Saitoh » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi all,

I would like to redisplay the Visual LANSA Web of LANSA mobile from the printer using the URL schema.
Specifically, the flow is as follows,

1.From Visual LANSA Web of LANSA Mobile, pass the print instructions and the URL schema for Visual LANSA web redisplay to the printer.

2.Printer prints. Then, run the URL schema for redisplay Visual LANSA Web of LANSA Mobile.

3.Redisplay Visual LANSA Web of LANSA Mobile.

It has been confirmed that the print driver is started by issuing a print instruction from VL-Web of LANSA Mobile, and printing is performed from the printer. However, the screen of the print driver remains in the foreground even after printing. I would like to return the screen to the application (VL-Web of LANSA Mobile) that ordered printing.
When I contacted the printer support, I found that I could return to the print instruction application by running the URL schema on the printer.
So, I would like to know if VL-Web of LANSA Mobile can be launched from the URL schema.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Rieko Saitoh
LANSA japan