Last Action Details, where are they stored?

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
LANSAfolks

Last Action Details, where are they stored?

Post by LANSAfolks » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:48 am

I'm looking to run a query against the LANSA internal table that stores last action details for Export Lists and Functions. I'd like to produce a list of all Export lists that were created/modified after a certain date, same for Functions etc. Does anyone know where the "Last Action details" information is stored and how to get to it?

LANSAfolks

Re: Last Action Details, where are they stored?

Post by LANSAfolks » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:51 am

Would have been nice to have received a response on this one. LANSA should consider adding an export list filter on the IBMi that shows a list of exports that were created between a pair of dates.

kno_dk

Post by kno_dk » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:23 pm

hi

I think you can find something in the table dc@f85 in your LANSA data library on the IBM I.

Theo de Bruin

Post by Theo de Bruin » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:01 pm

Hi,

On IBMI you can create an Impact LIst (Housekeeping Menu) where you can define the Last Action Type and Date per type of object. Using Action Type AE(exported to IBM i) and WE(exported to workstation) combined with a date should give you the exported objects after a certain date.

see https://docs.lansa.com/15/en/lansa010/i ... 5_0015.htm