Samples & Documentation

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
soa

Samples & Documentation

Post by soa » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I've just installed the V14 IDE and I've completed the hello word exercise (successfully). Where can I find the example programs and documentation? The only WebPage in my repository is 'hello World'

Stewart Marshall

Re: Samples & Documentation

Post by Stewart Marshall » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:05 pm

The documentation can be found at docs.lansa.com, or alternatively, you can click the question mark in the top right corner of the IDE.

Samples are installed for you as part of the partition initialization when you check the option for "Demonstration Material". Restart the IDE and you'll see a big "Partition initialization" button on the sign on screen.

Regards
Stewart Marshall

Independent IT Consultant
www.marshallfloyd.com.au

soa

Post by soa » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 am

OK, got that. I initially ignore the Demonstration Material because I assumed it was the old Demo System.

Stewart Marshall

Post by Stewart Marshall » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Hopefully you'll find the new set of samples to be a little more modern and helpful.
Stewart Marshall

Independent IT Consultant
www.marshallfloyd.com.au