XDEmoWebMultiPageResponse

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
soa

XDEmoWebMultiPageResponse

Post by soa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:19 pm

I working on a design based on this example as I don't want to manage multiple pages (trying to keep it simple). My question is, is it possible to apply transition effects to the movement between tabs (eg slide in from the right). If this is not possible can you suggest another single page web solution?

Stewart Marshall

Re: XDEmoWebMultiPageResponse

Post by Stewart Marshall » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Visual LANSA strongly promotes the SPA (Single Page Application) architecture. One of the benefits of having a live client side runtime is that it can make many panels and have them come into and out of view as required without reloading the page.

The sample uses one of the many builtin Transitions that are shipped as part of the Panel control.

Have a look at the xDemoWebLayoutMenuContent sample. This has 4 panels that fade in and out as a particular label is clicked.

Regards
Stewart Marshall

Independent IT Consultant
www.marshallfloyd.com.au