Task ID Grayed out?

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
atostaine

Task ID Grayed out?

Post by atostaine » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:03 am

I don't recall seeing this before. Why is the task gray?
shot.png
shot.png (10.81 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Art Tostaine

davidbalansa

Re: Task ID Grayed out?

Post by davidbalansa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi Art,

I have seen greyed out task id's when you do a repository refresh. The task you see is it the task you logged into the IDE with?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:09 am

Hi Art,

Usually grayed out in the repository view means whatever appears grayed out is located remotely in a slave/host config.
Otherwise I wouldn't know.

Regards,
Pablo

bark

Post by bark » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:20 pm

If I recall correctly, if an object is all black but task grayed out, that means that the object has been checked out for read-only and they grayed out task is what its locked to on the server. But if an object is all gray, that means the object doesn't exist locally but is on the server only (and the task that it is locked to on the master is shown). Adding the Local and Master repository state columns to your repository view will tell you where the objects exist or not.