VL-Web: How to hide the buttons to increase or decrease the numeric value (RESOLVED).

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Rieko Saitoh

VL-Web: How to hide the buttons to increase or decrease the numeric value (RESOLVED).

Post by Rieko Saitoh » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi,

I have placed a numeric input field in the list in VL Web page. When the focus is set to this numeric input field, buttons to increase or decrease the numeric value are displayed.
spinner.png
spinner.png (13.92 KiB) Viewed 71 times
Can I hide this buttons?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Rieko Saitoh
LANSA japan

dannyoorburg

Re: VL-Web: How to hide the buttons to increase or decrease the numeric value.

Post by dannyoorburg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Hi Rieko,

Try changing the class of the column from PRIM_LIST.Number into PRIM_LIST.String... it'll still be numeric if the source is numeric but now the visualisation is a normal edit box instead of a spin edit.

Danny

Rieko Saitoh

Re: VL-Web: How to hide the buttons to increase or decrease the numeric value.

Post by Rieko Saitoh » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi Danny,

I changed the column class, then the spin button no longer appears. I could achieved my goal. Thank you so much for your support!!

Best regards,
Rieko Saitoh
LANSA japan