vlweb MD TabSheet

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
soa

vlweb MD TabSheet

Post by soa » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Can anyone explain to me how to use the Material Design TabSheet?

When I select Tabs from the MD Controls List U can see 2 -

1 MD looking thing that says 'Three top aligned...' and '
2. Standard Tab Control.

When I drag the first one on to a form it just has captions and no tab body area. It has TabItemn children which have a Tabsheet property but I can see no way of creating Tabeheets. I can define them in code (below) and they are then available for selection in the properties window but seting these values has no affect in the design view and I can see now way of getting content onto the tabsheet

Define_Com Class(#PRIM_TBSH) Name(#Sheet1) Displayposition(7) Height(100) Width(100)

I've got the wrong idea somewhere? Standard Tab control seems to work the way I expected except I can't set margins.

Pablo

Re: vlweb MD TabSheet

Post by Pablo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:46 am

Hi soa,

There is a shipped example part of the Material Design controls web page xMdMain - View is named xMdTabs.

It seems the tabsheets are PRIM_TBSH which are the sheets you specify in the Tabsheet property of the TabItem you mention in your post.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Pablo

soa

Re: vlweb MD TabSheet

Post by soa » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:41 am

Thanks pablo.

I've copied in code and sort of got it working but it looks me as if something is broken in the IDE tooling for this component since I can't get tabsheets to from the Controls tab.

I think I'll give this a miss until e apply the next EPC where, hopefully, it is fixed. Unless someone knows the secret!