Lansa Integrator JSON Headers

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
pmillervb

Lansa Integrator JSON Headers

Post by pmillervb » Tue May 12, 2020 11:01 pm

I am using LANSA Integrator Version 13.2 and loading the service HTTPOutboundJSONBindService. According to the documentation the SET PROPERTIES is valid to use with that service to create header field/value to send with the JSON. I am populating the 2 fields in a list with the file and value but the SET command is returning "Unsupported SET command". How do you set additional header fields when using the HTTPOutboundJSONBindService?

The same set command works fine when using Service(HTTPService) but is getting rejected when I use the JSON service.

Change Field(#JSMXCMD) To('SERVICE_LOAD SERVICE(HTTPOutboundJSONBindService) SERVICE_CONTENT(*HTTP) TRACE(*YES) TRACE_NAME(' + #FUNCTION + '-iPubJSon)')
Use Builtin(JSMX_COMMAND) With_Args(#JSMXHDLE1 #JSMXCMD) To_Get(#JSMXSTS #JSMXMSG)
Execute Subroutine(CHECK) With_Parms(#JSMXSTS #JSMXMSG)

Change Field(#JSMXCMD) To('BIND SERVICE(IPUBCREATECUST) TYPE(*OUTBOUND) BINDTRACE(*YES) SERVICE_EXCHANGE(*FIELD)')
Use Builtin(JSMX_COMMAND) With_Args(#JSMXHDLE1 #JSMXCMD) To_Get(#JSMXSTS #JSMXMSG)

#JSMXCMD := 'SET PROPERTY(*LIST) SERVICE_LIST(VALDSC,PROVAL)'
Use Builtin(JSMX_COMMAND) With_Args(#JSMXHDLE1 #JSMXCMD) To_Get(#JSMXSTS #JSMXMSG #HEAD_WRK)