BubbleCharts

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
soa

BubbleCharts

Post by soa » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Has anyone played with LANSA V15 new Chart Controls. I'm interested in the Bubble Charts but there doesn't appear to be any documentation or sample code. I want to simple chart things like x and y captions and set minimum and maximum values for the axes but I can't find any properties that relate. Anyone?

Cheers
Jim

soa

Re: BubbleCharts

Post by soa » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:42 pm

My apologies I've found some documentation but please share if you've had an experience.

soa

Post by soa » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Found documentation and a good example in the end. Alas I also found that there is a bug in the implementation that mangles the mouse-over tooltip values if your chart uses categories for groups of values. This is disappointing because it makes this much vaunted new tool useless to me for now.

Apparently we will have to wait to the next EPC for this to be corrected and who know when that will be. I just hope something comes before our update freeze.

atostaine

Post by atostaine » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 am

During good times an EPC came out rather quickly after a major release. If they drag their feet now we'll know how different things are.
Art Tostaine