#report.uInsertImage SourcePath (RESOLVED)

This Q&A forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. Please do not use to report (suspected) errors - you must use your regional help desk for this. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by LANSA and, as such, LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Fromm603

#report.uInsertImage SourcePath (RESOLVED)

Post by Fromm603 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:15 am

So, I am trying to create my first report using LANSA, and am using the examples DF_T69H10 thru H40. I can find no documentation on using the #REPORT command (or someone please correct me on what it is called).
I want images on my report. The images are stored on a non IBMi server, on our network. There is a parameter in #report.uInsertImage called SOURCEPATH. I'm hoping that this can somehow point to where the directory that stores the image.
Can anyone help?

Here's my code:
#Report.uInsertImage NAME(#ImageName) FROMTOP(#UseTop) FROMLEFT(#UseLeft) SOURCEPATH(#ImageLoacation)

Unfortunately LANSA's support team could not point me to any documentation or examples.

So should the image show on my screen as well?

MarkD

Re: #report.uInsertImage SourcePath

Post by MarkD » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:37 am

There's no documentation because these are just a shipped example of one of the many ways you might produce reports.

MarkD

Post by MarkD » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 am

If you look at DF_T69H1O you can see the definition of #REPORT like this....

Code: Select all

* Interface with widget.
Define_Com Class(#DF_T69CTO) Name(#Report)
#Report is just the local program name for an instance of reusable part #DF_T69CTO.

MarkD

Post by MarkD » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:45 am